Sunday 1 January 2012

My targets for 2012

I guess my targets for the year ahead should be split into personal and professional promises. Here goes:


Personal:
Be a good dad and husband.
Keep the house tidier.
Go to church more regularly.
Spend less.
Decorate the hall, bathroom and bedroom.
Landscape the front garden.
Keep a photo every day.
Get my knee sorted.
Swim once a month.
Start running again.
By the end of the year I want to be able to play football more.
Go to bed no later than 11.30pm each night.
Read a newspaper each day.


Professional:
Teaching
Enjoy teaching Year Four.
Get my classroom (and storeroom) looking like I want it!
Develop our class blog more.
Use resources like Purplemash more.
Redesign the Year Four website.


ICT Co-ordinator
Establish our new ICT scheme of work.
Update the ICT inventory.
Improve the resources available on our school website for the children and teachers.
Promote the use of email within school.


Deputy Head
Successfully apply for the Investors In Pupils award.
Continue to develop our performance management process.
Develop my understanding of using data to monitor progress in KS2.


Blogging
Involve myself in Twitter more.
Write more! (My use of Twitter and Blogger has dropped over the last few months).

No comments:

Post a Comment